Groningen is a super-diverse city! But do we all feel at home here? And what makes us feel at home? #IKBENEENGRONINGER is our ribbon campaign to showcase and celebrate the diversity of Groningen. It has several components:
- Together with 'Dat is Groningen' we are making video portraits for Groningen residents of all 190 nationalities. You can watch these films on the 'Dat is Groningen' website.
- At several events we are popping up to take photos and hear the stories of Groningers of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds. How do they feel about their city?
- Showing and telling the stories of diverse Groningen!
- Investigating what it means to be inclusive! We like to address this topic in settings which bring academic researchers, policy makers and residents together.
- Exhibition Noordelijk Scheepvaartsmuseum - Waar kom je weg? Zes eeuwen migratie naar Groningen (Where are you from? Six centuries of migration to Groningen), 16 March - 29 September